CommonChange designs and facilitates
tailor-made workshops, trainings and coaching in the service of agile growth
Accelerate dynamics of cooperation, engagement and innovation : within 2 to 3 days, get the same results as within 6 months of basic project management.
1 to 3-day seminars- workshops depending on the topic and the expected outcome.
- Project or innovation accelerator.
- Co-build a vision, strategic plan, roadmap, transformation map.
- Open Space technology.
- Future Search.
- Appreciative Inquiry.
In-house LAB to encourage intrapreneurship
Bring in the mindset of the « Fab Lab » so that your teams can experiment in a tangible manner the evolution of your corporate culture towards innovation
- Generative time and space to release ideas and initiatives.
- The processes– such as Design Thinking – engage creativity and accountability into imagining and building the future and projects of your organization from another angle.
Agility & problem solving - develop creativity, proactivity and autonomy
In order to engage groups from every profile to action and co-building solutions.
roup workshops from 2 hours to 1 day depending on the topic and the profile of contributors.
- Professional Codevelopment. 15mn to 2 hours session by group of 6
- World Café
- Pro-action Café
- Best-practices groups
- Peer learning
- Team learning
- ... and other tools
Grow trust, autonomy, accountability and fluid collaborations.
All that increases freedom also increases accountability
- Leader-Facilitator Training
- Inspiring Leader Training (result-driven communication)
- In-House Facilitator and training
- Feedback & feedforward training
- Train the Trainer
- Individual Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Internal corporate communication strategy and tools design
Team building - Strengthen the human bounds to increase performance
Help the team to build a common ground, to align, identify its strengths, the roles and priorities. Solve conflicts by innovating to create value. A team gives its best when it works in a cooperative mode i.e each member feels accountable for the team and shares the results.
- 1 to 3-day workshops
- Team Coaching
- Appreciative Inquiry
Whom is it for?
Groups from 2 up to 600 contributors.
- Companies and their projects
- Public organisations
- Leaders and managers
- Executive comitee
- retail teams
- Public meetings / polls
- Non-profit organisations
- Schools - all degrees
- Management Students
- Sport teams
Whatever the activity, the job, the technical skills, the seniority or position in the hierarchy… Cooperation and engagement are the keys to sustainable growth.